Printer usage and management costs can add up when they’re not being monitored. And when you’re operating multiple sites with a large number of staff, those costs can become significant. Ensuring your business has access to the printing technology it needs to function efficiently is critical, though, so implementing an effective management solution that enables your operations and facilities team to keep track of printer costs will make a difference to your bottom line.
InReach Managed Print Services Software
At InReach, we recognise the importance of putting the right printing solution in place for a business. But enabling that client to then manage who can use what, when, and how will make a significant difference to how much that then costs to run.
We recommend PaperCut, the managed print services software we believe does just that. If you want to limit some users to just black & white printing… you can. If you’d like to restrict others so they can’t print from websites… you can. If you’ll benefit from being able to route certain print jobs to certain printers… you can. It gives you control over your printing usage and also your costs.
Our managed print services software:
- Will fit with YOUR print environment
- Can be configured to meet your specific business needs
- Promotes an eco-friendly in-house policy
- Enables pop-up prompts to suggest efficient printing options
- Reduces uncollected print jobs with Secure Print Release
- Offers meaningful reporting and statistics
- Facilitates features such as:
- Automated print queues
- Tap and release workflow management
- Authorised user access control
- One touch scanning to pre-defined destination folders or cloud storage
- Optional character recognition
If you’re keen to manage your printing costs and monitor staff usage, managed print services software is the ideal solution. It can be configured for your specific print environment and operates completely securely. Go on… optimise the efficiency of your business printing and enjoy reduced costs and improved productivity. You’ll be pleased you did.