There was a time when internet and phone providers were considered separately when appraising connectivity solutions, but many SMEs are now enjoying the significant benefits of fully hosted telephony solutions from one provider. And if you’re seeking a solution that’s flexible, cost-effective, and reliable, then hosted telephony could be exactly what you’re looking for.
Being internet-based, it will enable your business to be extremely agile in a fast-moving market place. Your landline numbers can follow you wherever you go, and new numbers can be added quickly and easily. The scalable nature of hosted telephony can also accommodate a unified communications strategy that will enable you to combine data, voice and video through one application. The flexibility it gives you is phenomenal, and yet the resilience you enjoy will give you peace of mind in the event of a disaster.
InReach Hosted Telephony Services
Within our team we have experienced specialists who can advise and recommend the best solution and configuration for your business needs. Our telephony platform is securely hosted in the cloud, so you don’t need to allocate space or maintenance budget for on-site hardware. Put simply, it’s a fast plug-and-play solution that can ride off the back of your existing connectivity infrastructure and network.
Our hosted telephony solution:
- Performs with 99.999% uptime; tried and tested reliability
- Enables you to make and receive calls on a range of devices including IP handsets and mobiles
- Eliminates the need for expensive and cumbersome PBX hardware
- Is totally configurable to meet your business needs
- Can be scaled up or scaled down quickly and easily
- Facilitates easy home working
- Enables users to access phone calls, email, voicemail, and video conferencing
- Call diverts, transfers, pick-ups, and hunt groups are simple to set up
- Dedicated support desk based in Milton Keynes
If you’re looking for a flexible telephony solution that can grow with your business, speak to us. Our experienced team will be able to guide you on the best solution to boost communications within and outside your operation. And whatever solution you choose, it will be quick to implement, easy to manage, and very cost-effective to use.